(Pictured: Frank Tomb; George Hill and Ann (Hutchison) Stewart)
Our Armagh facility is conveniently located near the intersections of Route 22 and Route 56 making it easy for family and friends to find our facility from almost any direction. Repurposing the old William Penn Grange Hall, originally established in 1800’s, we can now offer one of the area’s largest and conveniently located facilities, the Richard C. Stuart Funeral Home in Armagh, has an occupancy capacity of over 300 people. With one large main chapel measuring over 2000 square feet and a second slightly smaller area for families to meet in, plus separate areas for the families to sit and relax and converse with other family members and friends.
The Kenneth A. Stuart Funeral Home is the older of our two facilities. Located on Ligonier Street, at the railroad underpass. New Florence can offer the convenience of 3 visitations rooms the largest being just under 1,200 square feet. With a capacity of 150 we can handle a large number of family and friends. With ample parking there is rarely the need for street parking. With a goal to preserve as much local history as possible our second build at the New Florence location was the old Wagner's Livery (now a single story building). Small signs and memorabilia are still located around the builds showing their history.